Employed by ADMAD to arrange Aubade by Auguste Descarries for the McGill Chamber Orchestra under the direction of Boris Brott.
– Full orchestration for a string ensemble of a piano score.
– Domaine Forget (Saint-Irénée) — July 23rd, 2017.
Official judge at the 17th Edition of the Youth Music Festival.
– Sheraton Hotel (Laval) — July 2nd, 2017
Performance of Ava Maria from ‘Maisonneueve & Mance’, which was interpreted by Pascale Spinney for the Santa Fe Opera’s Apprentice Singer Concert
– The Santa Fe Opera (Santa Fe) — July 18th, 2017.
Composer of Ava Maria from ‘Maisonneueve & Mance’, which was interpreted by Lucie Roy for the conference-recital led by Maryse Chevrette titled “La Visite de l’Ange”.
– Centre Leonardo Da Vinci (Saint-Léonard) — May 25th, 2017.
Writer of the academic article, Le language musical d’Auguste Descarries (1896-1958): Le point de vie d’un compositor chargé de l’achèvement de son Quatuour pour violin, alto, violoncello et piano, that was published in Les Cahiers Society québécois de recherche en musique Vol 16 Nos 1 & 2 – 2015 in May 2017.
Employed by the Choeur Cosmopolite de Montréal‘s concert “Êta Aquarides“ conducted by Dmitri Zrajevski.
-Arrangement of Howl’s Moving Castle for voice;
-Arrangement for Somewhere Over the Rainbow for voice and ukulele.
-St-John the Evangelist Church (Montreal) — May 5th, 2017.
Lecturer at the Gnessin Russian Academy of Music on the components of a memorable melody.
-What is a catchy melody;
-The importance of melodies in the modern music world;
-The detailed analysis of the construction of melodic textures in the repertoire.
Gnessin Russian Academy of Music (Moscow) — April 20th, 2017.
Composer of Ô Langres and Ava Maria from ‘Maisonneueve & Mance’, which was interpreted by Caroline Gélinas and the Finale of ‘Maisonneuve & Mance’, which was performed by a quartet at the Festival Stella Musica.
-Théâtre Outremont (Montreal) — March 24th, 2017.
Author the book Of Songwriting and Storytelling Through the Composition of WAG! The Musical published by the Éditions Universitaires Européennes on January 9th, 2017.
Employed by Collège Vanier to participate in the musicological research for La Tempête led by Catrina Flint.
– Reconstruction of a partial partition from acts IV and V from La Tempête by Ernest Chausson;
– Orchestration for a septect of the reconstructed partial partition.
– Université de Montréal (Montreal) — October 20th, 2016.
Co-creator of Maisonneuve & Mance, a historical opera about the founding of the city of Montreal.
– Conceptualization of the synopsis;
– Composition of the music;
– Collaboration with the librettist, Louise Gareau-Des Bois;
– Hireing soloists and chorists for the concert version;
– Collaboration with the conductor, Dmitri Zrajevski and the Choeur Cosmopolite de Montréal;
– Complete artistic direction of the project.
– Two benefit concert at the Château Ramezay (Montreal) — May 17th and 18th, 2016;
– One promotional concert at the Centre Culturel Georges-Vanier (Montreal) — May 22nd, 2016;
– Two concerts at the Chapelle historique du Bon-Pasteur (Montreal) — May 24th and 29th, 2016.
Composer of Ouverture from ‘Maisonneueve & Mance’ performed by the Orchestre Symphonique de Longueil for the concert, 30e Tout en Jeunesse !, conducted by Marc David.
– Paroisse de la Nativité-de-la-Sainte-Vièrge (La Prairie) — May 5th, 2016.
Employed by the soprano Émilie D.-V. dit Martin, for her concert, Triptyque Nocturne.
– Orchestration for voice and chamber ensemble for a cycle of melodies Satires, Images from the past Op. 109 by Chostakovitch;
– Orchestration for voice and chamber ensemble for a three melodies by Kurt Weill.
– Théâtre l’Astral (Monteal) — April 17th, 2016.
Writer of the article, Star Wars: La Saga Musicale, for the magazine La Scena published on February 1st, 2016.
Employed by Harmonie Laval for their concert, Laval Frissonnant, celebrating the 50th anniversary of Laval, conduced by Dany Wiseman.
– Orchestration of the original partition of Ballet des ombres by Hector Berlioz for choir and wind orchestra.
– Theatre Marcellin-Champagnat (Laval) — Octobre 31st, 2015.
Commisioned by the Association pour la diffusion de la musique d’Auguste Descarries (ADMAD) to complete an unfinished quartet by Auguste Descarries.
– Completion of the Quatuor pour violon, alto, violoncelle et piano by Auguste Descarries, performed by Le Trio Hochelaga.
– Salle Bourgie du Musée des Beaux-Arts (Montreal) — October 30th, 2015.
Composition and Arrangement
Employed by conductor Véronique Lussier for the symphonic orchestra concert celebrating the 40th anniversary of La Prairie.
– Composition of an orchestral piece that accompanied a slide show representing the history of La Prairie;
– Conception and orchestration of a medly featuring celebrated soundtracks from popular movies;
– Master of ceremonies of the event.
– Paroisse de la Nativité-de-la-Sainte-Vièrge (La Prairie) — October 4th, 2015.
Speaker at the Conférence sur le Quatuor pour violon, alto, violoncelle et piano hosted by ADMAD.
– Discussion of the process and challenges when Auguste Descarries’ unfinished piece;
– Analysis of Decarries’ harmonic language;
– Presenting my own methods and techniques;
– Presentation of my own approach as a composer when completing Decarries’ Quartet.
– Café de l’Art Vocal (Montreal) — May 20th, 2015.
Composition and Arrangement
Employed by the Choeur Cosmopolite de Montréal‘s concert “Montréal — Saint-Petersbourg“, an evening of music and poetry by Russian composers, conducted by Dmitri Zrajevski.
– Composition of a song for choir : Je vous aimez, over a poem by Alexander Pushkin;
– Multiple arrangements by various Russian composers for choir (originally for piano).
– St-John the Evangelist Church (Montreal) — June 7th, 2015.
Employed by the University of Yinchuan (China).
– Led a conference about the divers techniques of composition for melodies, arias, and popular songs;
– Accompanied with piano master singing classes organized by Alain Nonat, musical director of Lyrichoregra.
– University of Yinchuan (Ningxia) — Septembre 10th, 2014.
Employed by the tenor Simon Gfeller, for his concert as a part of the Festival Classique des Hautes-Laurentides.
– Composition of a cycle containing twelve minuatures for voice (tenor) and piano from the poem La Belle Dame Sans Merci by John Keats.
– L’Église de Nominingue (Nominingue) — August 9th, 2014.
Employed by the Ensemble Nouvelle Génération, for their concert La Chanson française featuring sopranist Natalie Choquette and conducted by Alain Aubut.
– Arrangement for voice (soprano) and string ensemble with piano for dozens of popular French songs dating back to the 20th century.
– L’Église Marie-Auxiliatrice (Sorel) — March 15th, 2014;
– Salle Claude Champagne (Montreal) — March 22nd, 2014.
WAG! The Musical, a modern day re-telling of Love’s Labours Lost in a high school setting.
– Conception of the synopsis;
– Composition of the music;
– Collaboration with the librettist, Julian Silverman;
– Collaboration with the director, Joe Eagen;
– Musical director for the entire project.
– Two performances at the Producers Club (New York) — July 13th and 14th, 2013.
Employed by the Ensemble Nouvelle Génération, for their concert Beethoven vs Rock, conducted by Alain Aubut.
– Conception and arrangement of a twenty minute medley of some of the most celebrated songs by the 20th century rock group, Queen.
– Salle Claude Champagne (Montreal) — March 23rd, 2013.
Employed by the Académie de Danse Moderne.
– Compostion of a piece for piano to accompany a contemporary dance routine choregraphed by Emmanuel Jouthe.
– Four performances at Monument-National (Montreal) — April 2012.